Map, Parking & Transportation
604 Brazos Street
Austin, Texas, USA, 78701,
Tel: +1 512 439 1234 , Fax: +1 512 474 2214
Checking all the sights off your Austin bucket list is easy from The Driskill’s convenient city center location. With an address on Brazos Street between 6th Street and 7th Street, our hotel offers a coveted glimpse into everyday Austin life from the city's vibrant downtown. Take the bus from a variety of stops nearby, ride the train throughout the city, or simply stroll and enjoy countless restaurants, shops, and historic sites just moments from the hotel’s front doors.
On-site valet parking is available at the rate of $40 plus tax.
- Austin Station: 1 mile
- Austin–Bergstrom International Airport: 11 miles
PUBLIC TRANSIT CENTERS:
- 4, 17, 22, and 122 MetroBuses at 5th St and San Jacinto Blvd » Access to the Congress Avenue Bridge, Downtown Austin, Old West Austin, Clarksville, Zilker, Holly, East Cesar Chavez
- 21 MetroBus at 8th St and Trinity St » Access to Tarrytown, Windsor Road
- 5 and 20 MetroBuses at Lavaca St and 8th St » Access to Hyde Park, East Oak Hill, Bouldin, the LBJ Presidential Library
- Austin History Center MetroRail Train at Lavaca St and 8th St » Access to Allandale, North Shoal Creek, Crestview, Brentwood, the Blanton Museum of Art
- 1 and 10 MetroBuses at Guadalupe St and 8th St » Access to St. Edwards, Hancock, the University of Texas at Austin
- 3 MetroBus from Guadalupe St and 4th St » Access to Barton Hills, Rosedale